Definition and function
What are cookies? A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer, tablet, mobile or other terminal (hereinafter, computer) when you access our website or run our application.
Cookies allow us to store and retrieve information about your browsing habits or the equipment from which you generally access anonymously and depending on the information they contain, if you are previously registered, to recognize you as a user or customer.
The information they obtain is related to the number of pages you visit, the language, the place from which you access, the number of new users, the frequency and recidivism of the visits, the duration of your visit, the browser or the computer from which you make the visit or execute the application.
What types of cookies does this website use?
Own cookies: Are those that are sent to your computer from a domain or team managed by us.
- Third-party cookies: Those that are sent to your computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by us, but by another entity that treats the data obtained through the cookies.
- Session Cookies: They are a type of cookies that expire when leaving our website or close the application.
Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookies that are stored on your computer for a longer period of time, which can be from a few minutes to several years.
- Cookies analysis: Are those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of visits and the use made by users of our application in order to make a measurement and statistical analysis of its use to correct deficiencies that we detect and facilitate the use of our website or application.
- Advertising cookies: When visiting web pages, opening emails or executing an application where we publish advertisements of our products or services, to monitor and monitor the effectiveness of advertising, they are installed in your browser or computer cookies that serve us to measure for example, the number of times the ads are viewed, where they appear, at what time they are viewed, from where or if you have seen them before.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are a type of advertising cookies that are used to store and retrieve information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows them to develop a specific profile to show you advertising based on Similarly, when visiting web pages, opening emails or executing an application where we publish advertisements for our products or services, cookies are installed in your browser that serve to show you later advertising related to the search you have made and manage advertising actions.
Authorization, revocation and deletion of cookies
If you want you can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer or from the privacy options of the computer from which you view us, in case you do not allow the installation of cookies on your browser may not be able to access any of the sections of our website.
For example, you can find information on how to do it in the case you use as a browser:
Firefox from http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-web
Chrome from http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
Explorer from http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
Safari from http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
Opera from http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
If you wish you can see the videos developed by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection in order to explain how to configure privacy options from different platforms and equipment.